Thursday, December 12, 2013

What is the best netbook or mini laptop to purchase?

good size laptop for college student
 on United States From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation ...
good size laptop for college student image



Breiyona


I'm a college student and I already own a full sized laptop that's 16 inches. I want something that's smaller, lightweight, and with overall quality that's similar to a regular sized laptop so I can take my computer with me to class without feeling like I'm carrying a ton of bricks in my book bag. Any suggestions as to what will give me great results for a reasonable price?


Answer
This a good netbook that has Core i3 (low voltage model)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834115885

Or you could get this which is cheaper but not as good as the above
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834220847&cm_re=N550-_-34-220-847-_-Product

What is a good laptop for a college student?




breezy777


I need a new laptop but am a bit overwhelmed by all of the options. I don't have a great budget (around $500), and am wondering what a good laptop is for a college student, with a decent processor size and speed, etc. I don't need anything amazing, just something good - for writing papers, getting online, listening to music, watching videos, etc. Any suggestions?


Answer
My advice is to inquire at the particular college. They usually have "minimum requirements - recommendations" to ensure compatibility with their network. I suspect that the basic models, which are far more robust than the machines made a few years ago, will suffice.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best netbook or mini laptop to purchase?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment