Friday, December 6, 2013

what is the BEST laptop for a highschool student?

best laptop for highschool student
 on Best Backpacks for High School: Top Roomy Picks for 2013
best laptop for highschool student image



myah


i really don't want huge prices and i also don't want a small laptop. I want a laptop that has windows 7 , plays dvds, and one that you can play games on! i need to know soon. the highest price i want to go is 800 dollars. please help!


Answer
Check out http://procompare.com/best-laptops

I think it's the best place to get personalized, reliable and quick advice. They rank the best laptops in different categories based on both experts and users' reviews. They also have a cool personalization slider that lets you optimize the results based on the criteria that are most important to YOU.

What is a good laptop for a first year highschool student?




shiznit


Im going into high school next year and I want to find a laptop in my price range. I have about $300-600 to spend. I am going in to a lot of graphic designing classes, I want a decent amount of memory and Wi-Fi capabilities. I DO NOT want a Netbook. :) Thank You


Answer
High school, so you will likely be using their computers for running the Adobe design suite, any laptop you like will be fine, just be prepared that if you go to college for the same thing you will need to spend at least $1500 between a powerful laptop and the software.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the BEST laptop for a highschool student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment