Friday, December 27, 2013

What are the different processor types good for? I'm looking for a laptop to suit my needs at my university.

best laptop student deals
 on tigerdirect laptops notebooks 6 months ago asus q400a laptop computer ...
best laptop student deals image



Crissy


I'm a science student who deals with graphics I also want to collect music, burn DVDs and CDs. I'm confused whether I should get a pentium 4 processor or some other type. Can somebody help me PLEASE! I need major enlightenment- a detailed answer as soon as possible.


Answer
I personally recommend a Pentium dual core.
avoid "celeron" as they are a stripped down version of a Pentium.

I don't know how much you have to spend, but for a good laptop they are very expensive, at least the really good ones are.
If you have enough money I would get a "very good" desk / tower computer and a very cheep laptop and have them synchronized, or your own personal net. Even though its a cheep laptop be sure and get WiFi built in.
That way if you lose or drop (Yes it happens) your laptop you don't lose all your data.

Here's a good place to browse. www.tigerdirect.com

Hard drive replaced in laptop. How to get microsoft office back?




Sandra


Hi
My laptop (Dell Inspiron N5110) would not turn on and the hard drive needed to be replaced. Because of this all files have been wiped from the laptop.
I have managed to get my norton account back and other files that were backed up. However, I am unable to get my microsoft office package back. It was a student deal so I got other programs free with it.
Any advice is greatly appreciated!



Answer
When you purchase MS Office Student you received a product key code for it and you will need that to re-register MS Office Student, Did you install MS Office Student from disc or download from Microsoft? If from disc just re install on the laptop, if downloaded from Microsoft download it again and use the product key you originally received to re register the software. If you have a problem contact Microsoft support or the school or place you got MS Office from. You are allowed to re install Microsoft software onto the same computer it is originally installed on with out purchasing a new product key code.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the different processor types good for? I'm looking for a laptop to suit my needs at my university.
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment