Saturday, December 7, 2013

What computer technologies should I expect in 2012?

best laptop for college and gaming 2011
 on Online Gaming: Protect your computer while playing - National College ...
best laptop for college and gaming 2011 image



Borce


I want to buy a new gaming laptop for collage.I have this year an 1+ from high school and I am going to go in 2011-2012 in collage. I want a top gaming laptop of 3500-5500$
Will there be a new CPU, Graphic card, Ram that will be much faster then ?



Answer
This is sort of a pointless question.

Of course there will be new CPU's, new GPU's, faster and higher capacity RAM and hard drives. They are in a constant state of change, and new additions to each of those categories come out at least once a year, so you're looking at at least 2 generations better than what we have now.

But you might want to rethink your strategy, as a super powerful gaming laptop is not very portable and it's battery life will suck. And as a college student myself, you are going to want a laptop that you can take where ever you need, easily (both weight and size) and something that wont die in an hour. Come back to Yahoo Answers when you are ready to buy a gaming laptop, as any advice as to parts is pure speculation and will lead you astray.

What PC laptop should I get for college 2011?




Hobo Su


I am looking into the Sony Viao F series but I am really not sure what to look for. The only thing I do know is that I do not want a mac.


Answer
My advice would not be to get VAIO's with i5 or i7 processors because they get hot and limit what graphics cards you can have for gaming.
I have the 13.3 inch S series with i3, 1066 FSB, 4 GIG DDR3 RAM and Nvidia Gforce 310M, it runs cool and runs all games, it has a metallic magnesium cover and is very portable too.
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=sony+vaio+vpcs12l9e&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a#q=sony+vaio+vpcs12l9e&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=akm&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&prmd=ivns&source=univ&tbm=shop&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=GKHiTfy7L8W58gOm8uSNBw&ved=0CDQQrQQ&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=fa86220df897656f&biw=1366&bih=665




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What computer technologies should I expect in 2012?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment