Sunday, December 15, 2013

How is the Macbook Air not geared towards the college student?

best laptop for mba student
 on near rountana,best internship for engineering students in chennai,best ...
best laptop for mba student image



aaron B


I'm reading all these reviews and they all say the Air is are not geared to the college student. I understand that it has only 1 usb port and I'm perfectly fine with that. As for the lack of cd drive, I do not have a problem with that either. Next year I will be a freshman at Saint Mary's. I'm looking for a more portable laptop because i will be traveling a little more. So what important components is the MBA missing that is vital for the college student


Answer
The Air is for the all wireless environment. It has minimal storage, being designed for carrying files, presentations, etc. Definitely not a game machine, or able to deal with large applications like Adobe CS3.

It's mainly a wireless interface, designed for the power business traveler.

If you can make it work for you, by all means, buy one.

What do Business student graduates end up DOING?




Dutch Oven


Like where do they go on from there?

I want to be able to travel around the world eating in fine restaurants brokering deals. I DON'T want to end up working in a b0ring cubical.

So what happens to graduates of business?



Answer
A business graduate should have the skills to start their own business if a corporate world does not appeal to you. An undergrad in another field, may use the business skills in their job or to guide a change of career path. I have a Chem Engineering Degree, MBA, and worked at IBM+Lenovo until I retired fairly young last year. I was a Procurement Engineer working with electronic designers, production, and suppliers of electronic components for Thinkpads, including the laptop I use now. A business degree is somewhat useful in any managing role.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How is the Macbook Air not geared towards the college student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment