Tuesday, December 17, 2013

How long does a computer typically last before it dies/crashes?

best vaio laptop for college
 on Sony VAIO N laptop - Best Laptop for College - Best Laptop Collection
best vaio laptop for college image



Rebekah05


I have a Sony Vaio laptop and have 1 1/2 of college left. I am a computer web development major and am just starting my computer courses. I have had the computer for 3 1/2 years. I am asking because my cell phone needs to be replaced every 1-2 years. Just trying to get an idea.Thanks!


Answer
As long as you treat it well, it will continue to last. There are companies till this day that use computers from the 80's. AKA legacy systems. It can easily last you 5-10 years. The reason people buy new computers is to get better hardware and stuff. With web development, you may need a big hard drive or an external drive, because developing websites can be space savvy. I have a big laptop, but I use it for not just only web development, but software development too. CPU and RAM isn't so much of an issue with web development, because most of your files will be stored on a web server and ran from there too.

What are some good laptops for a college student?




americam


Im looking for a laptop for college. I need something that will last me a long time and wont give me any troubles. I was looking at the Sony Vaio. Are those good, if not which ones are good?


Answer
Macbooks! They can be expensive but they can also last a long time if you take good care of them. I've had mine for about two years and my sister has had hers for like five.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How long does a computer typically last before it dies/crashes?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment