Monday, December 16, 2013

How do I find a scholarship to help my son get a laptop for college? Does this type of scholarship exist?

best laptop for the college
 on Computer Video on Best Laptop Computer For College Laptops
best laptop for the college image



R


How do I find a scholarship to help my son get a laptop for college? Does this type of scholarship exist?


Answer
Forget the laptop! second-hand laptops are cheap, about the cost of a textbook in some courses. Your need is really tuition, accommodation and textbooks. .

What are the best laptops for college students right now?




Al A


I am going to buy a laptop for college and I wanted to know which ones are good to get. Thank you for your answers!


Answer
It depends on your budget. I've had both a toshiba and an Asus. The Asus cost a bit more (like $50 more) at near $400. The Tobshiba I got was a 13'' for $350. I like the Asus better because it seemed to go faster online. I think this is because there are more manufacturer toshiba programs that restrain the laptop a bit. I have the toshiba now. I'm in college. Im generally happy with it. I still recommend the Asus.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I find a scholarship to help my son get a laptop for college? Does this type of scholarship exist?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment