Friday, December 27, 2013

How can i apply a student visa from aupair?|?

best laptop for a student 2011
 on Mulheres - Meninas - Mo�as - Garotas - Ninfetas - Ag�ncia de Modelos ...
best laptop for a student 2011 image



(*^0^*)F_A


I am an aupair and im a filipina, I want to apply a student visa after my contract as an aupair, What I am going to do? How can i apply and what is the requirements on it.


Answer
You can only apply for a foreign student visa from within your own country. Therefore, you must be accepted by a US university, apply for the student visa while you are in your own country, and prove you have sufficient funds for all of your school related expenses (tuition, fees, books & supplies, laptop, etc), and all of your living expenses (room & board on campus or rent, utilities, transportation, food & household expenses, health insurance, clothing, etc), plus your transportation back to your own country immediately upon completion or termination of studies. Average costs for 4 yrs of college for a US citizen runs over $250,000 now, and that average includes a great many kids who live at home and go to local community or 4 yr colleges, thus seriously underestimating the average costs of foreign students (or anyone who goes to school away from home).

It's getting late to apply for the 2010-2011 school year. You need to take your SATs (or ACT), complete the application processes, pay all of the application fees, etc. Then you would have to be back home to apply for your visa probably by about May-June to start that process - if you are accepted at a school, and if you have the money to pay for school.

Remember, student visa holders are strictly forbidden to work! And financial aid is nearly impossible to come by. Last statistics I found (for last year) showed only 8% of foreign students actually received financial aid from their US schools. Of course, those who obtained financial aid from their own countries are not included in that figure.

What netbook or a very lightweight laptop in your opinion is great value for the money right now? I need help?




heyyy


I like HP, I have never tried Apple,

but will never try Dell. Bad experience.

I am a college student and I have 3 bulging discs in my neck and back. I have two years left in college. I'd like something budget friendly and light to carry. I would like good functionality with software. I already have a dv6 artist edition laptop that I will keep at home. But it's too heavy to carry for me.



Answer
Budget friendly and Apple don't mix. You can't have both in that case. HP still makes their HP Mini last I checked, which is a nice 10.1" netbook. Acer makes the Aspire One, which is another good netbook (I own the 2010 version, but the 2011 is just as good, if not better, using the nicer dual-core Intel Atom processor) Both are around $250 and are good for taking notes and doing simple tasks, but for doing any real intensive tasks, they just don't cut it, and you may have to find a way to cope with the dv6. Good luck! Hope I helped!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can i apply a student visa from aupair?|?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment