Thursday, December 26, 2013

What is the most reliable laptop for a college student?

best laptop for a student reviews
 on Websites for Parents and Students - WW-P K-3 Schools
best laptop for a student reviews image



Air


I need one that is ultra-portable, but still very efficient. I looked into the MacBook..I have read excellent reviews, but some not-so-great ones as well.


Answer
I would suggest HP/ Compaq or a Sony Viao over a Dell brand computer any day of the week. They are more reliable and you could buy parts to repair it/upgrade it right off the shelf. Where as Dell you can not just buy a part of the shelf the parts for Dell computers usually are quite expensive and only available through Dell.

What would be the best laptop for a college student?




xoivanac


I will be going to college in a year and I am looking for a laptop to suggest to my parents. I already have a Toshiba Satellite M-45, but it's about 4 years old and kinda raggedy. I really want a Macbook but I'm not sure if it would be compatible with programs that I may need. Please help! Thanks.


Answer
ProCompare.com has personalized, reliable and quick advice. They have a recommendation engine that ranks Laptops / Notebook Computers based on ratings and reviews from a community of trusted IT professionals. They also have an effective personalization slider that lets you personalize the results based on the criteria that are most important to YOU.

Hope you'll find this answer useful.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the most reliable laptop for a college student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment