Wednesday, December 11, 2013

What's an uninvented service/product that college students need or want?

best selling laptops for college students
 on college students in 2014 top 10 best laptops under $ 600 in 2013 top ...
best selling laptops for college students image



CommonDude


We are doing a project where we sell a new product to college students, and your idea's will be very helpful.

For example, a laptop with a built in document scanner! Thank you !



Answer
textbooks online! textbooks are so expensive, even if you get them used. so instead have a website with the content of 100's of textbooks and have members pay a subscription fee for access to all of them.

What is the best laptop for a college student?




Sleepy


I'm looking for a laptop for college. I want to take it to school. I go to Metro State. It's a commuter campus so I take the light rail. I want to write papers on it, I would like Microsoft Works. And I also want to put pictures and music.
What type of computer is better? Dell? HP? Apple? etc..
What should I look for when purchasing a laptop?
I want it to last all 4 years and even into grad school.
It must be affordable but quality is more important.
What do you recommend?
THanks!



Answer
Well, I'm also a metro rider. I went with a used Dell D-400. Got it off ebay and it has 1G ram, decent processor, burner, case, etc. total price was $260 (including shipping). The key is that it has a 12.1 inch screen so it fits easy on the lap while riding. Also lasts about 2 hours on battery.

So my suggestion would be a used dell if you want to be under $400 or so. New small laptops are $1,200+. MAC of course is good but expensive. The thing with Dell is there is always a ton of parts available for them should you have a problem or break it. Now, XP is not sold any longer as an operating system but is still widely used. I don't care for Vista and I'm not even sure if my laptop would run it. But I do basic spreadsheets and word docs, surf internet and maybe burn music with it. So even though xp may not be used in the next 4 years, I'll be fine. People still can get by usign Windows 98!

Just be very careful if buying a laptop off of ebay. Pay attention to seller feedback!

Good luck.

ps - as for HP, I did look at them as well, but they don't seem to hold up as much and the small ones are really expensive. My company has 1000's of dells in service with minimal problems.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's an uninvented service/product that college students need or want?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment