Sunday, December 8, 2013

What is a good laptop for a new film student just starting college?

best laptop for film student
 on GRID small tree D, a novice to set up and RAID thoughts--Dress, 3.1 ...
best laptop for film student image



Annelise


I am going to start college this fall, and I need to get a laptop soon, but the problem is I have no idea what are some good kinds. It should have lots of memory, and I need to easily be able to edit film/ sound on it.


Answer
Go with a mac..
expand your memory as you can afford..

MACS were built for this kind of stuff

What Mac laptop is best for a film student who uses it for editing clips, sound and images?




smaza91


Of course it depends on the budget I know. But I'd like to have different tips on what to take on account to take the best option. I think it could be the Mac Book Pro, but I'm open for suggestions.


Answer
Wow, two spams so far as your answers. Go with the MacBook Pro. I have a MacBook, the smaller screen is a problem if you are a serious film student. My son-in law has the 15" MacBook Pro, I can notice the difference. The 17" would be even better, and get the biggest hard drive you can afford.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good laptop for a new film student just starting college?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment