Saturday, December 28, 2013

I need help finding a topic for a sales speech. Any ideas for me?

best value laptops for college students
 on 10 Best Laptops for College Students
best value laptops for college students image



Jen


I have to sell a product or service, real or make believe, to an audience of college students. This is a group project in which we will have to speak for 30-40 minutes. I need this idea to be something that college students will use, because basically I am "selling" them my product or service.

ANY IDEAS FOR ME????

THANKS!



Answer
Well you could try some of these things:
1. One of those people who writes peoples essays for them
2. A laptop with a built in printer so its easier for students to print out their papers where ever instead of waiting for the line in the library
3. Maybe some sort of frozen meal thats easy to make and really healthy
4. Some sort of bar with all the days nutritional value
5. Something that can keep you up all night for studying or writing a paper

How useful is the Apple iPad for college students?




CeeCee


I'm starting college in 2 weeks and I'm really looking for the ultimate portability since I will be on the go daily. I don't have enough money to get a macbook and the laptops I look at seem way too bulky to carry around. So could I use the ipad as a word processor? what are your thoughts?


Answer
The iPad is NOT a laptop replacement. Not yet anyway.. A friend of mine has 1 and 2, and while typing on the 2nd one is easier thanks to a flat back, Its best you get a cheaper laptop as the iPad is like a big iPod touch. Its designed for web browsing and apps, stuff like that. Get a vaio laptop as apple is too expensive or you, as they have great quality, and offer great value for money.. Hope I helped,

Matthew




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need help finding a topic for a sales speech. Any ideas for me?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment