Wednesday, December 18, 2013

What is the hope of getting a genuine online job for pay if I live in Nairobi Kenya and broke?

best laptop computer for university student
 on ... . So the best laptop computer for college must have a great design
best laptop computer for university student image



hwairegi


I am a University student 20 years old. I am broke, I do not have a computer and internet in Kenya is expensive and not usually fast. I am lucky I am gay cause it makes competition scarce. What can I do online from here if I was to get a laptop plus some internet.


Answer
ahhhhhh well this goes for you and the other 6 milion ppl in Nairobi get a job in a bar severvin ppl then meet contacts and work up from there,,,i wish i was back there but you only see the white as rich masungles and try and rip us off !!!!!!! if you are good at using the pc then go to the internet cafe opp the hilton hotel nx to chickin inn its the building with big yellow signs second floor and ask for Enock tell him your situation and see if he can help you !!!!!!!!!! i know him very well as i went there for 3 months every day !!!!!!!!!!

How do I transfer files from Macbook to Macbook pro?

Q. Im a university student, and I just got a new Macbook Pro. I used to have Macbook before. I have a lot of files I need still on my Macbook, and would like to transfer them over.

I know I need an internet connection cable connecting the two laptops

How do I send the files? I heard it was very easy but I cannot figure it out. I am not very good at computers.


Answer
Have both computers on and ready to go.

On your new MacBook Pro do the following:

At the top of the screen click:

GO
then select and click
UTILITIES
under Utilities select and click
MIGRATION ASSISTANT
then follow the instructions.

You have to enter the name and password of an admin account on both computers and then it is really easy to transfer everything from your old Mac Book to your new MacBook Pro.

You can use firewire cable (the new MacBook Pro has a different firewire than you have on your old MacBook so if you want to transfer via firewire cable get a cable that goes from firewire 400 to firewire 800).

You can also use your wireless network to transfer but that takes a long time so set it up and plan to leave it for several hours. You can transfer all of your "stuff" from the old computer to the new computer (every file and all of your photos will transfer) but your iTunes will not. There are other methods for that.

The Migration Assistant is really easy to use and you should ahev no problem. Good luck! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the hope of getting a genuine online job for pay if I live in Nairobi Kenya and broke?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment