Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Which is the best Dell Laptop for college students?

best size laptop for college student
 on Group of young students working on laptop computer in classroom
best size laptop for college student image



Yosef C


I need to buy a Dell laptop for a college student. What are all the "bells and whistles" (i.e., memory size, internet ready, etc.) that will do the job and not break the bank?


Answer
I would recommend you to check out ProCompare.com (http://procompare.com/top/notebooks). They have a recommendation engine that ranks laptops and other tech products based on ratings and reviews from a community of trusted IT professionals. They also have a cool personalization slider that lets you personalize the results based on the criteria that are most important to YOU.

Hope you'll find this answer useful...

I'm a college student and need a very reliable and sturdy laptop?




anastasia


I'm a college student and i currently own a Macbook, however, I've been running into a lot of problems with the battery life and well it gets damaged very easily. I want a laptop that is very portable, reasonable size, not a mini laptop please, not a very big fan of the screen and keyboard size. i mostly use it for surfing the web, Microsoft Word, hearing music, watching movies, and editing pictures. what would be a good laptop within a reasonable price?


Answer
I'd take a look at the VAIO series from Sony (go to Sony.com, click *Shop* and then *Notebooks*) I would specifically consider the Y series.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which is the best Dell Laptop for college students?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment