Friday, December 20, 2013

Best computers for College students?

best laptops for college 2014
 on Stitches and Seams: Techniques: Perfect Curved Patch Pockets
best laptops for college 2014 image



B-Rizzy


Next fall I am going to be going to college ( Whoo Hoo Rutgers 2014!) I was looking at laptops for the upcoming year. I was looking at HP, Sony and Macs. I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions and tips. Price isnt an issue btw.

Thanks!



Answer
Yes, I agree. If price is no issue, then get a Mac Laptop.

Help im accepted to Lancaster bible college?




Abby


This is my first choice college and ive been accepted but idk what ill need to buy for dorms there like what size sheets what kind of laptop im poor and homeless and live one check to another and I really want to know what I need so I can figure out how to get everything for fall of 2014 yes I was accepted very early...


Answer
Congratulations! As for specific items, I cannot help you much. You're best bet is to contact admissions there and ask for guidance, and then ask your local Church that you attend for help.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best computers for College students?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment