Monday, December 2, 2013

Are Alienware laptops practical for college student use?

10 best laptops for college students
 on best-laptop-computers-for-college-students-1.jpg
10 best laptops for college students image



miler439


I'm considering getting an Alienware laptop for college but I have heard numerous complaints about their weight (around 10 lbs?) and battery life. Ten pounds doesn't sound too bad to me to carry around but then again I don't currently own a laptop to compare it to. Also, I'm not sure how well the battery will hold up using it in class for multiple hours a day without charging. Any insight on this?


Answer
These laptops are for gaming and are what you call DESKTOP REPLACEMENTS.
10pounds doesn't sound like much but if you take it to class or everywhere you go...it sucks.

If you're not gaming then I wouldn't buy this, get something else and save some $$$
Also just use the LCD when in class but get a full size monitor to put in your dorm or apartment.

where can I find a universal adapter for my laptop?




dagash


I am a college student and I use my laptop for taking notes, the charger got burnt, and now I need an adapter. I tried searching on the web, bestbuy had one for $100, but I saw some on ebay that match my computer's voltage and amps requirements for $10 or less, I have no clue as to buying laptops.

I need suggestions please?



Answer
My suggestion is to look for adapters in the middle range of $30-60; the $100 ones are way overpriced, and the $9.99 may have bad qualities. So I think you should look on google shopping, amazon, buy.com or other online stores to find the adapter for your laptop.

You can also buy from Topmic.com because they offer lifetime warranty and free shipping to all laptop adapters at a good price. I think with the benefit of warranty, it is definitely worth buying from them if you still plan on using the adapter/laptop for several years.
http://www.topmic.com/

Best of luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Are Alienware laptops practical for college student use?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment