Wednesday, December 25, 2013

What kind of laptop to get for college freshman?

best laptop for new college freshman
 on your computer is slow?
best laptop for new college freshman image
Q. I'm wondering what kind of laptop is good for a college freshman? I'd prefer PC, not Mac. And I'm not going into a business major, I know sometimes they need specific types of computers to support their programs, but that's not the cases for me. I'm going into environmental engineering.
I'm looking for specific brands and such to look for


Answer
Get the cheapest machine you can get from a major manufacturer with the following stats. Core 2 duo, 2GB of RAM, 120GB HD (5400 RPM) and don't get steered into a machine w/a dedicated graphics card - they give you a lot of power you may not need but will add to the price, weight, size, heat and power consumption.

What is the best type of Laptop for an incoming college freshman?




Norman C


ill be a college freshman next year and ive been saving up for a laptop...give me like ur top 2 preferences....consider brands, space provided, price from around $800-1200(u can list ne price tho cuz i want a quality one)...and how would i use the internet? would i have to get wireless somehow?


Answer
Get a dell




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of laptop to get for college freshman?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment