Friday, December 6, 2013

get macbook pro now or wait til new one?

best laptops for college 2014
 on 2014 frogs wall calendar 298x300 2014 Exotic Frogs Calendar
best laptops for college 2014 image



hellogoodb


I will be going to college fall of 2014
I'm kinda in need of a laptop right now since the one I have isnt very good.
Should i wait until summer of 2014 to see if there is a better macbook out then or just buy one now?



Answer
Don't bother get a macbook you can get a laptop with the same specs for less.

How to deal with an embarrassing home situation ?




babydollx3


i'm 16yr old female , i live with my 11 year old bro & my mother and father ( although many nights he spends at work ). We live in an a 1 bedroom aparentment ever since my parents first came here. and honestly when i was younger it didnt bother me but as i grew old it really bothers me. Often times my friends want to come cover & hang out but i really havent told anyone that i live in a 1 bedroom situation.I know there my friends and all but i dont want them to judge me. I dont feel as if we cant afford a 2 bedroom apt , the thing is my father is just 2 cheap. I'm at that age where i want my own space , and i just cant deal with it anymore. Living in a 1 bedroom apt stops me from doing alot , my biggest fear is that people will find out and bad mouth me or think im poor or something. Dont get me wrong even though i live in a 1 bedroom apt we have laptop's , flatscreeen tv;s and such.
What should i do about it ? Is it anyway i can persuade my parents to move ? ( I'm going off to college in the fall 2014) . I just think its time we all have more space and privacy. My mom consistantly yells at me for having my clothing on the floor & unfolded blankets, but if i had or my own room or a 2 bedroom this wouldnt happen.



Answer
As a mom I can tell u ur mom would yell at clothes and blankets even if u had a room. Since ur going away for college this will end soon so I can just say that ur parents moved into a 1 bedroom with the anticipation that u are going away and they won't need 2br. Also- since ur going away ur parents probably had to save for ur college a bit also so this 1br really helped.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: get macbook pro now or wait til new one?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment