Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Can a international student take a loan in malaysia?

best laptop for student malaysia
 on Listing of Universities and Colleges in Malaysia
best laptop for student malaysia image



zeeshan al


hi i am a student at unisel want to take a loan of around 3000rm to buy laptop dont have enough budget to buy through cash can i take a loan from any organization or bank please help me.


Answer
As a student, you are unlikely to get a loan, unless your college/university provides it ....

Loans have to be repaid, with interest. For buying computers, ACER offers no-interest monthly payments - in your case, 12 X RM250.00. If you can afford that, buy an ACER ! An ACER laptop costs less than RM3,000. You can probably get one at RM1,899....RM2,399....or RM7,999. And pay monthly over 12 months.....so you onlyhave to pay som RM160.00 per month....Go to an ACER supplier ....

http://www.acer.com.my

How can I get to better classes ?




?


After graduation a got my result and it was a really bad result ( 1 A) my friends got (5-7A's) except me they all got girlfriends except me . They all are in a good class except me , they have lots of great friends except me . I'm fat , short , dumb , not good looking , etc ... I remember something told me to never give up on yourself . So I decided to start a timetable to study but I can't concentrate also when my geography teacher is teaching I feel like i'm sleeping .

I am at the last 2nd class but my friends are at the top 3 or fifth class , I am very sad and embarrassed . I live in Malaysia and I get bullied alot , I told myself that I wanted to be hardworking but playing games are like the bad drugs to me . I am very sad about my parents because they are not so rich and I often ask them for stuffs like a phone , 3ds and a new laptop but I don't give them anything they want so this time maybe I would like to stop playing the laptop and start to exercise and start to be a hardworking student .

Any tips on not getting bored in class ? And I don't have any tuition please don't tell me to go to any tuition classes because it's not worth it . Give me some tips to not get bullied , be hardworking , get to a better class and change my personality . Thanks if you helped I'll give you a 5 star :D



Answer
Information is below.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can a international student take a loan in malaysia?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment