Saturday, December 28, 2013

Who should I have take pictures of my boyfriend and I?

best laptop for student photographer
 on PSDC, PCdoB, PR, PSB, PTdoB, PL, PV, PFL, DEMOCRATAS, PPS, PRONA Top ...
best laptop for student photographer image



Cute Cupca


So my boyfriend and I have been together for 9 months, I know it's not that long but the only pictures we have together are a few silly, poor quality webcam photos on my laptop.

If we end up being together for years to come, I would love to have pictures to look back at and be glad we took them of us together :)

We can't afford to pay a professional photographer, so who is a good person to have do this for us?
Any ideas?

Thanks!!! So much!!! You rock!!!



Answer
Going to school? Know anyone that is? I had my senior pictures done by a girl who was getting her degree in photography at the time; usually students will gladly do some work for less than what a professional would charge. Because they need the practice and the money!
Otherwise, trust a friend or family member with the camera; might not look professional but it'd be better than a webcam:)

which is more important for a starting photographer?




Wishing St


I am just starting out with photography. Learning the basics and experimenting with different types of subjects. I have a student version of Photoshop that I use to touch up images. Here is my dilemma:

1- My laptop is old, and doesn't support pixel shader (the one needed to have the best results from photoshop).
2- I only have an entry-level SLR, a Canon t2i, and want to upgrade the kit lens to a sigma 17-70mm.

The problem is, as a student, I only have funds to do one of these things. I am wondering which is more important to get better photographic results. I am leaning towards getting the lens now and upgrading the computer later in the year. But i'm just not sure. I would really appreciate a professional opinion about this.

Thanks



Answer
There is nothing wrong with the camera and lens you have. It is fully capable of producing professional looking photos if you have the skills to do so.

In order to be able to use Photoshop and/or Lightroom, you need a fast computer (Intel i5 CPU or better) with at least 6 gb of RAM

After you have honed your skills using your fine T2i over the next few years, then consider buying a new camera body. Lenses you can buy as you find you have extra money. For now learn how to use your 18-55 mm lens to its fullest potential




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Who should I have take pictures of my boyfriend and I?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment