Sunday, December 8, 2013

What is the best laptop for a Psychology Grad Student, PC or Mac?

best laptop for psychology student
 on Blue posted: Wine Festival infinite battlefield heirloom brush goat ...
best laptop for psychology student image



Amber C


I will be graduating this Fall, and my old computer is pretty much useless. I am looking at purchasing a new laptop for graduate school (which I will be attending for quite some time). I am looking for something reliable and the best type of computer for doing research in the psychology field. Should I go with another PC or a Mac?


Answer
PC will be more efficient when typing up those notes/experiments/theses. MACs are good if your into film/graphic design, but for everyday school usage I would strongly suggest the PC. Programs are simple/straightforward and you won't have problems sharing documents with others because most computers right now are PC format. You will pay less for the same product- your definitely going to be typing a lot of essays- not making films!

What kind of laptop is best for a future chemical engineering student? MacBook or pc?




Student


I am going into college to be a chemical engineering major next year and I need to buy a laptop now for school and for college the next four years. I really want a MacBook but I'm worried that a lot of programs that chemical engineering will be windows based. I know MacBooks can run windows, but I feel like that will be a hassle. Please give your opinion on what type of laptop will be best for me. I only need it for school and some web browsing. I don't game or anything.
** if I were to get a Mac, it would be a MacBook pro, not just a regular macbook



Answer
I would go with a PC. I have a MacBook pro, and I really like it...but it's only good for web browsing and creative functions. I'm interested in psychology, but it's a hassle always trying to find a computer with Windows. If you're interested in chemical engineering, programs are gonna run only on Windows. Your college grade depends on that program. Sure, it's easier to surf and have fun on a MacBook, but when it comes to business/hardcore stuff, go with the PC.

Windows 8 looks pretty cool. If you're looking for something semi different, go ahead and get the PC!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best laptop for a Psychology Grad Student, PC or Mac?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment