Sunday, December 8, 2013

What would be the best non-mac laptop for a college student going to college for a degree in graphic design?

best laptop student deals
 on Best Student Laptops - Choosing The Best Laptop For College Students
best laptop student deals image



Sergei


Starting college next year and need a laptop. Don't want a mac cause i have a Zune and i don't like the format (even though i hear there the best for design). Any hints or help is appreciated!


Answer
You will be fine on a Mac with graphic design. You'll likely mainly be relying on the Adobe and Quark lineups anyway. And they are all well designed for the PC, so no big deal.

I would factor in buying Windows 7 when it comes out in the Fall. I'm assuming you can't wait on buying a laptop until then. But I would defiintely budget in buying that. It should help whatever laptop you do buy a lot by being light years more efficient than Vista currently is.

I would look at maybe an HP 6z or 16t series laptop. Make sure to get Wireless N card (I think the 6z needs an upgrade) and a big hard drive (320GB should serve you well). I think those would be a good choice and be reasonably affordable. Also I think they both happen to come with HDMI output. So you can port your laptop out to an HDTV (not a bad way to say look at a logo blown up to a large scale).

What is a good laptop for a college freshman?




chunte29


I am looking for a good laptop for my brother as a high school grad gift. I am not sure as to what type of laptop that he would need. Looking at an HP and a Toshiba 15" screen both have 4GB RAM and 320GB hard drive. Suggestions?


Answer
I have a Mac Book Pro, and its awesome.. If you get Microsoft word your set (Student Edition is Cheapest i think ) Even a regular Mac book would do, thats what everyone at college has nowadays. I got a great deal on mine and it came with a free ipod touch and printer :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be the best non-mac laptop for a college student going to college for a degree in graphic design?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment