Friday, December 13, 2013

What is the best Dell laptop to get for a college student.?

best dell laptops for college
 on New Dell Inspiron 6400 Laptop PC With Prices And Specification Reviews
best dell laptops for college image



Jobees


The reccomended processor for my college is an i5-520 and I don't need all the other fancy crap like wireless hook ups or anything like that. The only thing I need is a laptop to get me through the next 8 years and to make my life easier during college. So if anyone knows what the best dell laptop is right now please let me know.


Answer
Dell Studio XPS would be perfect. Keep it organized, protected, and clean and it'll keep you happy.

What type of Dell laptop should I buy?




Anonymousg


I am getting a new laptop right now. I am in college but I graduate in December. What is the best Dell laptop I should get?


Answer
I would say don't limit yourself to one make of laptops or notebooks and look for one that suites your personal needs this review site might help you on your way

http://digitalgadgetsworld.co.uk/laptops-notebooks-pcs/notebooks/blog




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best Dell laptop to get for a college student.?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment