Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Laptop for Auto Cad 2012 3d?

best laptop for architecture student 2012
 on  : Counter Strike Source V1.7
best laptop for architecture student 2012 image



SJ


i need to buy a really good laptop urgently. I'am an architecture student and I'am working on my final year project. We are designing a huge building and my laptop keeps crashing. What is required to run autocad 3d efficiently, and i will also be installing 3dsmax and Photoshop. Need something that will last at least 4 years. Not worried to much about price.


Answer
You need a powerful and reliable computer. I recommend either Lenovo or HP. I have listed a link that you can go to, to find the system requirements for both AutoCAD and 3dsmax:

http://usa.autodesk.com/support/system-requirements/

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me.

Edit: You don't need a super powerful computer for AutoCAD, but if your going to be using 3dsmax you need a computer that can handle the rendering in a timely manner, or without crashing.

John Koop
Software Engineer
TEDCF Publishing
www.trainingtutorial.com

What is a good and stylish laptop for an architecture student?




helper


Hi I am an architecture student on my fourth year in university, and my Alienware m9700 that my cousin recently gave me just crashed on me! Well I've had it for about 4 months but he had it previously for 4 years. I think it would be better to just get a new laptop instead of replacing its hard drive, so what would be good?

I use programs such as Google Sketchup 8 with renderer plug-ins like Podium and IDx,as well as AutoCAD 2011 and Revit 2012. My main concern is that my laptop would crash when rendering so hopefully my new one won't crash anymore.

On the stylish part, I want to spend at most $1700 for a name brand such as Sony, Dell or Asus. ANy other brands would be great but I'll definitely take a look at them before buying. Thanks!
I currently own a 15 inch Macbook Pro with 500GB memory, but I find that on parallels my AutoCAD is so slow so I need a separate PC laptop. Thanks



Answer
I really like this one from Dell.
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2390913,00.asp

Or a MacBook Air




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Laptop for Auto Cad 2012 3d?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment