Monday, December 9, 2013

What is a good, affordable notebook/laptop for online college student?

best laptop notebook for student
 on To Student Life - Asus Laptop - UK Best Deal Sale Laptops Buy Notebook ...
best laptop notebook for student image



state-of-m


I currently take classes online, and only have a desktop. I am in serious need/want of a laptop/notebook, and am not sure where to begin. I was comparing the
Toshiba Satellite A205-S4777 and Sony VAIO CR290E2, and I also like the Dell Inspiron (but wouldn't know where to begin!). I am on a budget, so I am wanting to purchase an affordable, but quality and appropriate laptop for personal/school use. Suggestions, information, and feedback greatly appreciated.



Answer
Hi, just the other day a friend asked me the same thing and I found her this great little jewel: Dell Inspiron 1525, great price and beautiful design, lots of colors and pretty well equipped, check it out! â¼

What notebook laptop computer should I purchase?




km


I am a student and I do not feel knowledgeable about laptop notebook computers. I want to buy one that can last for a couple of years, yet price is a big concern. After doing plenty of research about laptops, I feel completely clueless. Do you think you can recommend a laptop with the following information?

1. I will not use my laptop every day.

2. I will write many papers/presentations with it, and that is the main purpose of the purchase. Therefore, I would like a one that allows papers to be easily transferred to other computers and has good tools for academic projects.

3. I will use the internet with the laptop and that's very important because the classes I am enrolled in often post things online and I have to turn documents in online.

4. I hopefully will have an iTunes account on it.

Those are the four criteria. The MacBook is really quite expensive for me, but do you think it would be better to buy high or just buy low due to my needs. I probably will never make songs and videos on it. Thanks for your help and consideration.



Answer
I like sony's viao, toshiba, dell. and almost all laptop comes with wireless card. look at the bestbuy, circuitcity, officedepot web sites and store: www.bestbuy.com www.circuitcity.com www.officedepot.com
check out the prices you will be able to find something around $1000 to $1500.

I would suggest to get the intel centrino duo processor, 1 GB or more of RAM, 100 GB or more or hard drive space.

you will need microsoft office software which can be purchased seperately if it doesn't come with it. This if for writing papers and making presentations.

Don't worry about the other softwares they can be purchased seperately based on your needs.


by the way you don't need mac for itunes/ipod you can use the windows too. I prefer windows over mac because they are better compatible for school environment in terms of software and stuff.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good, affordable notebook/laptop for online college student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment