Monday, May 26, 2014

what type of backpack is good of a college student?




mypbandj


I'm going back to school and will commute to the campus two days a week. I will spend the entire day at the campus once I get there and will not have easy access to my car. I need to carry everything (including Mac Laptop) in my backpack or bag. Any suggestions?


Answer
Don't bring your books to class unless the professor actually requires you to do so. This is pretty unlikely though. I think out of my 4 years of college, only 1 or 2 professors made us bring in the books.

You might also want to see how it goes with bringing your laptop. Many students get sick of bringing them to class. Plus, some professors even have rules against using them during class time. I never had a strong need to use one during class. Printed notes and pens worked fine for me. Plus, without a laptop, you won't have to worry about it getting stolen, running out of batteries, finding a plug, etc.

But, if you are set on bringing your laptop, look for a padded bag that you can carry on your back. I also like bags with several inside pockets to carry things like pens, makeup, keys, cell phones, wallets, etc. That way you don't have to carry an additional purse.

Backpack for college student?




S


I am looking for a backpack with side holders for water bottles. It would ideal have two or three pockets. One main one for books and a laptop, a smaller one for other essentials, and a smaller one for smaller things. I'm looking for something stylish and not too expensive, under $100. The most important part though is that it's not huge. I have a swiss army backpack and it has everything I need but it's bigger than I am. I'm looking for a backpack that has the ability to hold a lot of stuff, but when it's empty, to be able to collapse into itself I guess. Not like fold up and go into a purse but fold up and be a smaller backpack. I guess I don't know how to explain it. Any suggestions?


Answer
Have you tried eBags? They have a huge selection on, well, bags and while they do have some pricey items, they also have a huge selection of backpacks and messenger bags at reasonable prices. Plus, they also have seasonal sales that offer discounts along with free shipping, etc.

http://www.ebags.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what type of backpack is good of a college student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment