Thursday, May 29, 2014

What is the best size/brand laptop for a college student?




Spurrshul





Answer
I'm a college student and I use a McBook Pro. It's the perfect size for me. I highly recommend it.

best brand of laptop for college student?




DUNG V N


i have a budget of $800 or under. i need a laptop designed for everyday use like typing essays, web surfing, music download, and creating videos and sending pictures and watching movies.
i also dont want it to be really heavy and i want a long battery life with memory at least 2gb or more
any suggestions? are there any brands i should avoid?



Answer
Dell Inspiron 15, HPdv6t, would be my top choices. The two top sellers can be customized from their respective sites. All the top brands are made at the same factories in Taiwan, Compal and Quanta. More a matter of price and personal choice.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best size/brand laptop for a college student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment