Sunday, May 18, 2014

What good laptop can recommend a College Student?




Andrea


I got my eye on a Toshiba one that is on http://www.toshiba.laptops.com

But I don't know.

Please recommend one that works great.

Thanks in advance.



Answer
I have a Dell XPS, which I love. It has held up for three years in a backpack at school. It has a great amount of memory, for all those college papers. It runs fast, and it is lightweight. This helps when lugging around campus. I have never had a problem with it and I have had it for three years.

Laptop requirements for college students?




Mario


I'm currently a senior in high school and am looking at attending the Ohio State University or the University of Cincinnati. Do either of those schools have a laptop that you are required to have for classes? I'm going into the field of engineering, does that affect what kind I should have?

Thanks for your help!



Answer
Ok first most universitys don't require laptops but recommend them , and yes being an engineer your gonna want a system that can run auto cad and 3d modeling software so make sure your laptop has a good at least dual , if not quad core proccessor as it will help with rendering images quickly and make sure you have a dedicated graphics chip in it to also help render images the ati and nvidia mobility series should do just fine , and idk if they have them in laptops yet but something like the new ati fire pro cards in a laptop would be perfect as its designed for those sorta applications , so yeah look for 1 a good proccessor and 2 a dedicated graphics chip for good performance , and hell if you buy one that has that you could do some light gaming on it as well if you do that and have a bit of spare time evey now and then




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What good laptop can recommend a College Student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment