Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Can somebody give me help and tips on how to teach Fashion Drawing to young fashion design students, please???




bongcs


I was tasked to teach Basic Fashion Drawing and Advanced Fashion Illustration to a group of college students taking up a course in Fashion Design. I am very well known in our community as very skilled in fashion illustration; that is the reason why I was tapped to teach on this subject.

The problem is: this is my first time to teach or be a teacher. Although, I do already have ideas on what to do... I'm still a little nervous and somewhat worried. I know that I'm still an amateur fashion teacher, because that is indeed the fact! But, I also wish that I will be able to pull it off without looking a bit amateur.

Can anybody here give me teaching ideas, methods, or tips, please??? I sure would like to read suggesstions and recommendations! All of your help will definitely be fully appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Answer
Start on introducing yourself and then the students to each other..

Then, state the significance of fashion design and how it is perceived around the world..

Show a little bit of history of design especially during ancient times, pre and post Spanish until now, and indigenous people fashion designs.. Be quick about it so you don't bore them.. It might be better if you have illustrations or a projector where you can show power point presentations from your laptop..

Then, start with the basics of color combinations, then matching clothes and fabrics.. Also state what to wear and colors and so forth for each season, rainy and summertime.. You can also tell them the variations during different occassions and how conservatism and new age designs work..

Goodluck..

is this a good laptop for a college student?




Lacey


Fujitsu B Ultraportable


Answer
well, like other similar question, the answer is depend on the user needs. If the laptop is suitable for you and fulfill your needs than it is a good laptop.
I read a little about this laptop and I think this laptop designed for business. If it's me, chosing laptop is about fashion. The performance is second, because sometimes you can buy another laptop with similar performance at cheaper price but in the model you don't like.
Fujitsu Ultraportable is great laptop. Small size but have the power you need under the hood.
Like I said earlier, if you like it and can afford it, than it good for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can somebody give me help and tips on how to teach Fashion Drawing to young fashion design students, please???
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment