Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Best laptop for college student who wants to play online games?




Kat S


My parents are going to get me a laptop as a graduation present, not so much of a major budget. So, besides the basic needs as a college student, I have some things that are important to me in a laptop: (why does that sound like a love ad???)
My list of needs:
- Windows
- Some form of Word (I'm a writer)
- I want to play online RPGs, eventually join my BF playing WoW
- music
- DvD player
- Regular Internet Surfing/Yahoo chat
- NOT Apple/MAC

Any suggestions?
generally, putting it together sounds like a LOT of work :/



Answer
Any new laptop with a video card that uses dedicated memory (a X4/6XX model) sounds like it would suit your needs.

Best laptop for college student?




Zoey


Im a freshman and im taking a couple online courses along with actual classes. I would prefer not to spend over appx 700-800. Cheaper would be great but i want something quality that will last. I dont know a ton about computers but im also not completely challenged when it comes to them either. It would be greatly appreciated if you could include a link with your suggestion. Thanks :)


Answer
well i am in the same boat,i go to an online college for military members/veterans, i am gonna show you two different laptops. one is built for long battery life and low heat stress, so it isnt as powerful.
http://www.frys.com/product/7300204?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

this one is alot more powerful but you may not need it if your just using it for school work.contact me if you need more help. jdbj32m@yahoo,com
http://www.amazon.com/Gateway-NV52L08u-15-6-Notebook-Accelerated/dp/B0088PQQMA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358912991&sr=8-1&keywords=Gateway+NV+Series+NV52L06u




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best laptop for college student who wants to play online games?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment