Sunday, May 25, 2014

Have you seen young students using a laptop for class note taking in Middle school?




Denece E


Looking for assistance for a child with 'written expressive disorder'. His handwriting is illegible and will need to be creative in note taking for 6th grade. He is a bright child with a normal IQ. Thoughts?


Answer
Yes, when I was in middle school there was a kid in my class who refused to write anything down, and the school got him a special keyboard that he could type on and it would print directly to a school computer. It worked really well for him :)

Can you bring a laptop to middle school?




Sapphire V


I have to do a math project but I barely have the time at home. My friend brought her laptop but it was very small, like a composition notebook. I live in Miami-Dade. My friend was telling me about a size limit but I don't believe her. I looked it up on the web but couldn't find results.. So anyways, can a middle schooler bring a laptop to school? 15.4 Widescreen.


Answer
Every school has a different rule. Most that I know of will Not allow students to bring laptops, phones, etc on campus. Some will. Don't listen to your friends. Instead, check with your teacher. They'll know the Exact rule in your school.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Have you seen young students using a laptop for class note taking in Middle school?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment