Thursday, May 22, 2014

IPad or laptop for college classes?




Jo


I already own a laptop, but I am considering buying an iPad for college. Is this a good choice? Pros/cons of each? Personal experience? Thank you!


Answer
Laptop for sure.

What percentage of students take laptops to college class?




Good guy





Answer
This depends on a couple of things. First, what you are studying (as someone mentioned, you are more likely to use them in technical classes), and secondly, the availability of plugs or wireless connections in the classroom. I have recently found that only about 10-20% of my undergraduate students use laptops in class. However, many more than that actually have laptops with them and use them for group meetings, studying in between classes, etc. And since I allow students to write their exams on laptops, about 90% of them bring them to exams.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: IPad or laptop for college classes?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment