Friday, May 9, 2014

laptop for college?




Anita L


I want a laptop for college and I'm not sure which is the best.
I am leaning towards the Macbook just because I'm a girl and it is cute looking--but I also heard that Macs are reliable--BUT other than college they are not really used in the real world--everyone has a PC

I am majoring in biological sciences, so I don't need any fancy features...just the basics

I also heard the tablet pc windows was pretty good.

then dell is supposed to be the college computer.

can anyone compare those brands? or tell me which kind i should get?

also i want this to last till i get to graduate school which will hopefully be med school---would the same laptop be good for there too?



Answer
Dell is horrible first off, and it's also very expensive. Mac's are reliable but they only have a limited software compatibility. I have owned an Hp, Compaq, and Toshiba. Toshiba is by far the best and is priced reasonably. well i found a site that you can compare the Toshiba. Good luck finding a laptop and have fun in college, it's a blast : ) and oh yeah Laptops get stolen a lot on college campuses so be careful...

Best Laptop for College?




Gwendolyn


Hey guys. I'm graduating from high school this year! For my gift, my parents were going to give me half on a laptop that I want to buy for college. I was wondering if you guys can give me some suggestions on the best laptop with good hardware and has a high rating or something...Lol I don't know all that tech stuff.And please let it be a reasonable price! P.S. I'm trying to stay away from Apple products for a while :] XOXO


Answer
I had an HP laptop, but it was on recall for hard drive problems; I was very unhappy with them.
I have a Dell Inspiron 1545 now. It is cheap, paid about $600.00 through wal-mart online, i have it in pink which i like, and it has everything all the others have. Down side is you have to buy microsoft office separate. Also, I have to keep my battery plugged in when i use it; after an hour the power is gone.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: laptop for college?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment