Wednesday, May 28, 2014

what kind of laptop is good for electrical engineering students?










Answer
I survived University (graduated '06) with a desktop running office 97.

You really only need to type, and run the occasional spreadsheet. An equation editor (in Word) is sufficient.

Of course, if you've got courses using Visual Studio, Matlab, or some variation of Spice, and wish to do work at home instead of a computer lab, choose according to your software specs. Having something with a VGA output is good for giving oral presentations too.

im electrical engineering student in jimma university Ethiopia.now im 3rd year bu have no laptop . soneed lapt?




walde


my department difficult can not manage without laptop .my family can not buy the laptop for me,please who can help me?


Answer
Laptops are nice to have, but not necessary to complete your engineering course.

millions of people went through electrical engineering without laptops, before PCs were invented, including me. There were no small hand-held calculators until after I was in college. I, and others, used slide rules.

You may well find someone to donate you a laptop, but if not, have confidence. You can make it as millions before.

Good luck in finding one.

TexMav




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what kind of laptop is good for electrical engineering students?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment