Monday, May 5, 2014

best laptop for college student?




~*am*~


im going to college next fall. im not sure what kind of laptop i want. i would love a really thin one!!. i have an 17 inch hp one. it is superr heavy. :/ i really dont like it, tho i seen a really cute one at walmart. im wanting about a 15 inch or smaller one. i dont want to pay more than $1000 because i will probably paying for it myself. i thought about an apple laptop but im just not sure. what would you suggest??? thanks:)
this is the one i seen and thought was cutee...
http://www.walmart.com/ip/HP-XH007UA-ABA/15063371



Answer
Oh, there are many laptops under $1000. Unless you're an avid gamer, there is no reason to pay more.

I tried to ask your question at SalesClark (www.salesclark.com). I typed "I want an ultrathin laptop for a college student, smaller than 15 inches, under $1000". Is this what you meant? It found 181 different laptops currently available in online shops, so maybe you should add what else you want your new laptop for (internet? movies? ms office?).

The cheapest option found was Lenovo IdeaPad (starting at $265).

The laptop with best user and expert reviews was Lenovo IdeaPad for $569.

The only Mac meeting your criteria that can be bought for less than $1000 is Apple MacBook Fall 2009. SalesClark found a deal for $878.

You have plenty of good options under $1000 :-)

What is the best type of laptop for college students?




loveek847


I know Mac is the best for college students, but I also want to look at PCs. Is there a specific PC company that is best for college students? Also, can you give me some detail about it like why you like it and why it's the best? I'm just trying to find the best laptop when I go to college and I don't want to regret it.


Answer
I would say any laptop can be awesome in a way and suck in other way. So, just pick one that you would feel comfortable with and make sure its battery will run long enough.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: best laptop for college student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment