Tuesday, May 27, 2014

What kind of laptop should I get (im a college student)?




Jazz


I am a college student and my old laptop is dead!
I need a laptop that will not break my bank. Something thats no more than 500 dollars.
I am an English Education major and I mostly use my computer to write essays and make power points. I am not a big gamer and I dont dowload a lot of music.
Should I get 3gb with 320mb or is that too much, or too little. I dont know what I am doing lol.
I prefer a screen thats 16 or 17 inches but if its a nice computer I will settle for 15 but nothing less.



Answer
Laptops at Newegg:
http://www.newegg.com/Store/SubCategory.aspx?SubCategory=32&name=Laptops-Notebooks

You won't find anything larger than 15.6" in your price range, unless you happen upon a good recertified model. There are plenty of inexpensive netbooks, but they all have small screens.

3GB RAM is a good choice (maybe your only option at this range). You likely won't fill a hard drive with the work you're going to be doing.

Ask around your school if they have some sort of laptop financial aid.

What is the best kind of laptop for a college student?




hunterjump


I am in my senior year of high school and I am looking to buy a laptop for college this fall. I don't need a high-tech one with all these special gadgets, just one for internet and typing papers and such. One that will last for 4 years. I'm not very tech-savvy, so I really have no idea what I'm supposed to be looking for in a laptop. Suggestions are greatly appreciated...thanks!
I would like to keep the price under $700 by the way.



Answer
I think laptop with great design, light and sleek would be best for you. Acer Aspire TimelineX has a sleek design with thickness just about 1". It also has Intel Core i3-370M which would be fine with everyday usage. It's also very portable ,weigh about 4 pounds, and has long battery life as long as 8 hrs. You'll find more info from the source below.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of laptop should I get (im a college student)?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment