Sunday, May 25, 2014

Microsoft 2010 or 2013?




Grace


I just got a new laptop for school. I will be starting college in the fall and am currently a high school student. I was wondering if I should get Microsoft 2010 or 2013.


Answer
2013, you will get used to it soon enough, its faster, and as you are entering college it will be best to have the latest software as technology outdates VERY quickly these days :)
In my opinion 2013 is better anyway, but its up to you, I strongly suggest you take 2013 as there might be a new thing invented only compatible with that and you will regret your decision otherwise, better safe than sorry

Which laptop should I get for college?




bhayward00


I'll be a freshman pre-med student in the Fall of 2013, so I'll be needing a laptop. My parents say I have to pay $500 up front, and they'll take care of the rest. The only thing I'm torn between is which one should I get? My two possible options are a 15" Macbook Pro or an Alienware M14x, both of which are fully upgraded to their maximum customizable specifications (from the factory at least).

--Macbook Pros (no pun intended): Looks nicer, lighter, OSX + Windows, better battery, works better with my iPad and iPhone, made by Apple, everyone has them
--Macbook Cons: Very expensive ($2300 maxed out, not including warranty), lower quality gaming, expensive accessories, inferior specs
--Alienware Pros: Cheaper ($1750 maxed out with warranty), MUCH better gaming, easier to upgrade
--Alienware Cons: Made by Dell, bulkier, heavier, less battery life, lower resolution, no OSX support

As you can see, they're both quite enticing, especially because I enjoy playing games like WarZ, FSX, Arma, Skyrim, etc. So the big question is, if you were a nerdy college student who likes to play games but also needs a little mobility to go to the library and places, which one would you get?

I'm leaning towared the Macbook, since it can play games pretty well while having a decent battery, mobility, reliability, and looks. What do you think of my choice?



Answer
Mac. Because its the most laptop people buy for college.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Microsoft 2010 or 2013?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment