Wednesday, May 21, 2014

What Kind Of Laptop Is Suitable For a College Student?




Asia


I currently own a refurbished 2012 HP which I am trying to get rid of because it's too slow for me & requires too many updates. Long story short, I've been considering the Macbook Pro or the HP Envy. I'll be starting my freshman year in college next month & I'll be writing lots of papers (I assume). I also download music from time to time, watch movies, blog on Tumblr, watch Youtube videos & surf the internet for long hours (4-6 hours at the most) so I'll need lots of ram (4gb+). Which computer do you think would be the best for me? & What are your experiences with the macbook? Thanks for your help.


Answer
I Would Prefer The Mac.

MacBook Air. College student. Refurbished. Help please?




BiebsBabe9


Is there a big difference between the MacBook Air 2011 and the one from 2012. I need a new laptop, I'm a college student and I refuse to buy any other product besides Apple because my other products by them have longevity. I'm getting a refurbished one from Apple, is it a good idea to get a refurbished one? I need to save money being that I am a college student. Plus I believe I get an educational discount or I can get a military one because my dad is retired military.


Answer
The main difference is that the 2012 MacBook Airs are equipped with newer processors and integrated graphics which are only slightly faster than last year's models. They also include USB 3.0 ports as well as support faster and more RAM. You don't have to worry about buying a refurbished computer from Apple. You get the same warranty as a new computer and more often than not, 'refurbished' just means opened-box items or customer returns that are then checked by Apple technicians but for legal reasons, Apple can't resell them as new. If you're a college student you are entitled to an educational discount but I don't believe it applies to refurbished Macs as they've already been discounted.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Kind Of Laptop Is Suitable For a College Student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment