Thursday, September 26, 2013

Are netbooks a good choice to use for online college courses? Or do I need to invest in a laptop?

best laptop for online college classes
 on ALOHA FLORIST SACRAMENTO
best laptop for online college classes image



NAIEM


I have a laptop but it is almost 7 years old and I need to replace it soon. The battery life is getting low and sometimes it freezes. Just getting old in general. I heard about netbooks and I have seen someone playing on the internet with one at my local library and I wondered if getting one to use for my online college courses is a good idea or not.


Answer
Perhaps the most important & sometimes overlooked question ever asked about online education.
One of the requirements for distance learning education is that you have a reliable computer and unlimited internet access. Laptops are great for online learning because you can take them anywhere with you and still have access to your online classroom wherever there is internet connection. You can simply log in to your class and complete your work from anywhere and at anytime. Laptops are the most convenient for distance learning students.

Is auto-focus important to have in a web cam?




ndsf


I am taking an online college class and I need a web cam for it. I have never used one before, so I really don't know what to look for. I also don't want to spend a lot of money on it since I will probably never use it after I'm done with this class.


Answer
Auto-focus is good if you plan on walking away and returning to the laptop...or you will be moving around allot. I have used cheap $19. web-cams to $120. web-cams...I find them all similar. Make sure you save the driver disk that comes with it in case you change computers down the road.

Cheers




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Are netbooks a good choice to use for online college courses? Or do I need to invest in a laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment