Monday, March 10, 2014

Where can I buy a Waterproof Laptop Messenger bag that will be good for a college student?




Ted


I am planning to go to Portland State University in Oregon starting next fall, and I need a new bag for all of my stuff - one that is very waterproof, since it rains a huge amount in Portland. I also need it to have a special padded compartment that will fit a new 13 inch Macbook Pro.

I have already explored every inch of the Timbuk2 website, so please don't suggest it - I'm looking for alternatives. One of the ones that looked appealing was the Seal Line Urban Shoulder Bag, but I don't think it has a laptop pouch.

Thank you so much for any help you can give me!



Answer
I go to school in nyc and a lot of guys carry their laptops in brooklyn industries bags
http://www.brooklynindustries.com/brooklyn/category.jsp?c=10&sc=18#top

Does anybody still use laptop bags?




Ashleigh


I'm a transfer college student starting classes next week, and was curious if any college students still used laptop bags. I'm a bit too protective of my laptop to just use a sleeve and put it in my backpack, but I'd rather not be the only one carrying it separately.


Answer
Depends, mostly on size of your laptop and how much you carry

If you don't carry much in your backpack and you have a small computer, you can get away with stuffing it in you bag with your books.

Personally, I used a laptop bag only because of the sheer size of it, and brick that is the power supply unit.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I buy a Waterproof Laptop Messenger bag that will be good for a college student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment