Monday, March 31, 2014

Macbook, Sony Vaio S Laptop, or Samsung Laptop for college?




Tessa


I need a computer that will last. You should know that I am a PC type user,but a lot of my friends have been raving about apple computers for a while and and they said that I should get a Macbook. What do you think I should get? I'm looking for a laptop that has a quiet fan, light, thin, portable, and user friendly! Thanks for answering!


Answer
I say go with the Macbook. I'm a PC user as well, but I want to go to a Macbook because of it's support system. In addition, the Apple Store always has a deal for college students buying Mac's. :)

Purple laptop? And college ?




redhead


Hey so ill be going to college in September and I need to buy a lap top. I really want a purple one. My budget is no more than 800 that's with taxes. I could do 850 if I have to. Im taking a human services classes so that means lots of essays so this laptop can not crash on me. The one I have now is a piece of shit lol. I want to get it at best buy or future shop don't matter. Any suggestions on what one I should get would be great :)


Answer
I would Preferes to go with Purple Sony 14" Vaio VPCEA36FM/V laptop It is worth buying




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Macbook, Sony Vaio S Laptop, or Samsung Laptop for college?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment