Friday, March 7, 2014

The Best Laptops for a college student?




artistic_s


What are the best and most affordable laptops for a college student majoring in graphic design?


Answer
I would recommend an apple notebook (it doesn't even have to be the Macbook Pro and if your wondering I don't even own any Macs)
The Mac is designed to work VERY well with graphics and you also get a small discount through them if you list what college you go to (like $100 - $200 off) which can clip even the cheap model to about 899 - 999. But here is the other reason it is a benefit.

With the Mac it comes with OSX Leopard and that gives you a program built in called Bootcamp. This will allow you to dual boot Windows and OSX on the same laptop. That way if you need Windows for even one or 2 programs you have the option of being able to do so. Mac books also have a VERY nice resale value. What this means is you can use the Macbook for the remaining, oh lets say 3 years, of college and sell it and still get a nice amount of money for it (You wont get that with the PC laptops).

Yes a Macbook Pro is very nice but I know plenty of people using Photoshop, InDesign, and more on a regular macbook with no problems or delays at all.

That is why I would recommend the Mac.

Best Laptop for college student?




Amador S


I know this question has been asked a lot here, but I needed to get a personal response. I will be entereing college this fall and I am looking for a laptop. I don't know anything about laptops, so I can't decide which one would be the best to get. I want a laptop with plenty of memory so that I can have all my assignments saved and can still handle my music files for my ipod. Also a lightweight laptop would be great. One that does not freeze on me or that I have to take to the shop every other day.Which laptop could fit the life style of a college student the best?


Answer
For a college student a I would say a MacBook or Mac Book Pro. The communication software is something you will be using quite a bit and you can have a lot of fun with the friends you make. In addition to that, if you like, you can also partican you hard drive, using boot camp to also add XP Pro and have the best of both world. XP Pro will be sold to you at a great student discount. It's what I did and I don't look back




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: The Best Laptops for a college student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment