Friday, March 28, 2014

What is the best laptop brand for college?




Nick


I'm looking for a reliable laptop brand that won't break in 3 years. My previous laptop was a HP Pavilion which I bought in 2009 and the motherboard broke due to overheating. So what's the best laptop brand of 2012? Something that is around the $500 price range (so no Mac's)


Answer
You might want consider a asus laptop or a dell laptop some are low price but not very good features at that price

Help! Desktop or laptop?




Ledus


Hey well right now im a junior in high school and I have a crappy old Dell deminsion :( my dad said that once I graduate (June 2012) he'll buy me a new computer, but what should I get? Laptop or desktop? And which company too and why?


Thanks



Answer
If you plan on going away to college definitely get a laptop. It will be much more convenient because you can bring it wherever you need to take notes, write papers, research, etc. As for which brand, I would shop around and compare what each one has to offer for the price. Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best laptop brand for college?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment