Saturday, August 10, 2013

Should I get the iPad for Christmas or wait for the iPad2?

best laptops of 2011 for college students
 on best-laptop-computer-for-college-students_jpg_475x310_q85.jpg
best laptops of 2011 for college students image



Chad


I am a student in college and wanted to use the iPad for note taking and what not. I really could care less about a camera for facetime, or a USB port, seeing that I can buy an external USB port. If I don't care about not having a camera should I go ahead and get the first generation?


Answer
think about the disadvantages of the ipad.

it doesnt have a
-physical keyboard (you cant rest your fingers on the touchscreen)
-webcam
-card reader
-usb,lan and expansion ports
-removable battery
-video out
-open platform
-multi-tasking

it has
-touchscreen (touchscreen always gets dirty and needs to be cleaned)
-low storage 16gb instead of 160gb against a laptop
-cost double or triple than a 10 inch laptop.

"the problem is , notebooks arent better at **anything*" steve jobs --- this guy is joking.
...

extra
*all the software and apps for ipad in the itunes store will cost you unlike many of the free software in a laptop.

*if you buy a laptop you are not tempted to buy accessories like the ipad itself

IPad 2 comes out on april 2011 most likely since new ipods/iphones are released yearly and hopefully ipad 2 will

I was wondering if I could write off my taxes the laptop as educational expense that I bought this year 2011?




syed


I am a IT college student and I am taking a online class that requires the use of a computer.


Answer
No you can't




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I get the iPad for Christmas or wait for the iPad2?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment