Sunday, August 18, 2013

How many HP Pavilion DV6's are there?

best lenovo laptop for college 2011
 on Megabus Promotion Codes August 2012 Want Boyfriend to Wax His Legs
best lenovo laptop for college 2011 image



Felicia


I am getting one of these for college, but I can't tell which one I'm buying. I've seen a dv6-6100 dv6 6130us, a dv6-6c47cl, a dv6-6135dx, and SO ON! What is this difference between them? I am looking for the HP Pavilion Dv6 that came out in 2011 so if anyone knows which one that is then please tell me!


Answer
Don't buy one... they have NVIDIA graphics and they ALL fail in 2 years, HP knows this and never does the right thing, tough non NVIDIA flop plagued fail too

Look into a Dell or Lenovo, or a gateway laptop, these are more reliable then a NVIDIA based HP laptop

The T60 is a solid laptop to buy used, be warned they have GPU issues and can be reballed and last, or the T61 is good, GPU should last the life of the computer

What tablet/netbook to get?




Peter


So first, my budget is $600. I currently have a Lenovo G550 laptop that I use for everything: games, school work, everyday browsing, and watching videos. I am in the process of getting an iPhone 5 and I am wondering whether I should get a tablet or a netbook, and what type. The primary use will be for school (highschool and possibly college if durable) and travel. Some entertainment would be good too.
I was thinking of getting an IPad 3, but now that I'm getting an iPhone, it might not be that worth it... I had a Kindle Fire that I used from november 2011 to late may 2012 when the screen broke and I sent it in for a repair. I did not like the device at all because of how slow it was and how inconvenient it was for school. I didn't even appreciate reading on it that much. (I like actual books) If a tablet is reccomended, I would like one around the same dimmensions as an iPad. If a netbook is reccommended, I would like a light, portable one. My mom just bought an Acer Aspire One AO756 from costco for $350 which seemed like a really good deal because it had 4 gb of ram and 500gb of storage. So which should I get and what kind?



Answer
Apparently, the Nexus 7 is a great tablet, though I haven't tried it out myself. I would try the Kindle Fire HD, which should be new and improved, or maybe the microsoft surface tablet when it comes out (in a while). THe netbook won't be that useful if you already have a laptop.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How many HP Pavilion DV6's are there?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment