Saturday, August 10, 2013

How do I connect my brand new laptop to the internet?

best laptop for college macbook air
 on The Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine supports the ...
best laptop for college macbook air image
Q. I'm completely new to the laptop thing, I just ordered a Macbook Air for college. When it arrives in the mail, how would I go about connecting it to the internet? I've heard of wi-fi and stuff but I dont know whats the best way to do this. I really appreciate your help.


Answer
Using WiFi is easy. There usually is a switch with a picture of a antenna on it. Turn it on. You will need to be in an area with wifi. Not all wifi is free but some coffee shops have it for free. Turn on the antenna it will find it open your browser and you are surfing. Set up a home page to start from and there you go

Should I get a macbook air now or should I wait?




Aimee Sato


After many years of bugging my parents to give me a new laptop, they are finally up for it. I asked for a macbook air and their asking me if I should wait until college (3 years away) or get one now.


Answer
In 3 years that computer will be obsolete. Milk the cow, now.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I connect my brand new laptop to the internet?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment