Saturday, August 24, 2013

What is the best MacBook to buy for a high school student with an iPad?

best windows laptop for student
 on Acer Aspire E1-571-6650 15.6-Inch Laptop � 3V PC Sales and Services
best windows laptop for student image



Colleen


I am going to be a high school sophomore this fall and my school is requiring every student to have an iPad of their own, which I have already bought. I want to save up and get a MacBook also so I can be completely Apple so it is easier for compatibility, plus my Windows laptop is falling apart. I don't know which MacBook I should get if I already have an iPad. Thanks!


Answer
iPad and Mac are from the same company but otherwise there is nothing like having one supplements the other. these days they are placing in Mac features that are available in iPad and vice versa. I don't know why you need a Mac at all because except that if you are developing applications for iOS devices there is no benefit. What all you can do in Mac you can do in iPad as far as college course work is concerned.

I suggest Mac Book Pro or Mac Book Air ( if you are into mobility ). there is education pricing and gift cards being offered by apple. refer links below ... also lists what are the useful applications for iPad and Mac for eductaion.. best of luck ...

How do I transfer my norton internet security software from my old laptop to my new laptop ?

Q. I have about 5 months left on my norton internet security software and I'm getting a new laptop for school. I currently have a windows vista laptop and I'm getting a brand new laptop for school, a windows 7 laptop. The college requires every student to have an windows 7 laptop.


Answer
You can follow these steps.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlLb_mswTs.XUCIdASbQDqDty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100427175116AAkPmre&show=7#profile-info-VTqRKEitaa




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best MacBook to buy for a high school student with an iPad?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment