Saturday, August 17, 2013

What brand of laptop would be good for a college student and the sims 3 and one or 2 expansion packs?

best asus laptop for college student
 on 10 Best Laptops for College Students in 2012 | About Top Ten
best asus laptop for college student image



iceprinces


I currently have a HP I got 4+years ago and its extremely slow and I don't even attempt to play the sims3 on there anymore. I rarely use it at all actually because I get so fustrated with it. As you can imagine being a college student you need access to a desktop/laptop all the time and I don't want to rely on the library. So that being said I'd like to know what brand or what laptop I should get that would be good for school as well as the Sims 3 and a couple expansion packs. I have no idea on what I should be looking for in a laptop and any input would be greatly appreciated. I've been playing the sims since I was in elemenry school and I am addicted. Thanks in advance!


Answer
I have a macbook pro and I love it. buying it is the best decision ive ever made, its quite a bit of money though, mine was 1300 they usually knock about 300 off the price for students, get the 1300 one, the 1000 (which is air) one is tiny and frustrating, If thats too much i recommend a dell, they are great and cheap! I really think that the WORST laptops for sims (in my experience) is toshiba. I love sims and so far and love researching on my current computer so io think its the best for you, however if you dont fancy a dell or a macbook i suggest staying with with hp or maybe even asus, i dont really like asus but if thats what you like go for it, my opinion anythings great but toshiba and windows, macbook pro is the best. Oh yes and if you choose me as best answer, pls tell me about sims university in your reply, I was thinking about getting it it was my favourite expansion in sims 2 and ive waited for years for them to introduce it into 3

What is the best laptop for an upcoming college student?




nexttonorm


I am looking for a laptop for college. I am willing to spend up to $1000 on it.


Answer
I have used this product and it performs really well I would definitely suggest it to anyone

ASUS N53JQ-XV1 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Silver Aluminum)
*Intel Core i7-740QM Quad-Core Processor 1.73GHz with turbo boost up to 2.93GHz
*4GB of DDR3 1333 MHz SDRAM, 4 slots, 16GB Max; Nvidia GT425M graphics with 1GB DDR3 VRAM
*500GB Hard Drive (7200 RPM); Super-Multi Optical Disk Drive; Wi-Fi 802.11 bgn
*HDMI Port; USB 3.0 port; Bluetooth; 2.0MP Webcam; eSATA; 5-in-1 card reader
*15.6-Inch HD (1366x768) LED Display; Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit) Operating System




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What brand of laptop would be good for a college student and the sims 3 and one or 2 expansion packs?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment