Monday, August 12, 2013

What are the best laptops for college students?

best laptop for college and why
 on Glyph Equipment and Property--Dress, 3.1.3: Austria France PVE brains ...
best laptop for college and why image



Lovintheli


What are the best laptops for college students?
I'm going to college in the fall and started laptop shopping. My school has no specific model I need to get. Just the basics every college student would need. But I've been looking and no laptops seem to come with a full version of Microsoft Office they all offer trials. Also I don't want to spend much more than $600 if possible. Thank you so much!



Answer
Honestly, any laptop is fine. A lot of people seems to have this notion that "brand X" is better, but the bottomline is, they're ALL essentially the same. Nearly all laptops are made in China and their hardware most likely comes from the same factory and vendor (CPU: Intel or AMD; RAM: Hynix, Samsung, Elpida, etc.; Video card: Intel, AMD (ATI), or Nvidia; Motherboard: Foxconn or Asus)

Also, if you do not want to pay for Microsoft Office or any word processing software, there are some free alternatives such as OpenOffice. Open Office is a 100% free and open source word processing suite.
http://www.openoffice.org/

What is the best laptop for a college student?




Samantha L


I am graduating high school next week and my graduation present from my parents is a new laptop for college. I am a total apple girl and I want a macbook pro, but they want to make sure they get me the best one out there even if its not apple. I'm gonna be using it for school, as well as personal things such as music and pictures. Any help on what is the best one out there for a 18 year old soon to be college freshman?


Answer
Well, your parents can buy you one Apple laptop or two or three MS based laptops for same money. Let them decide.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best laptops for college students?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment