Monday, August 26, 2013

What is the best laptop for a college student majoring in nursing?

best laptops for college nursing students
 on Charades game cards free Cool writing styles projects
best laptops for college nursing students image



Hiphopazn


I want a MacBook or MacBook pro but I'm also looking at sony vaios. Which would be better? Or what other laptop would u suggest? My only concern with the macs is that if I need to look at a document for an assignment, the mac won't be compatible to view it.If anyone has this major please tell me if I would have to worry about this and if teachers also carry the files for mac users
and what laptop u have. Thnks



Answer
Hi friend

Try this web-site :

http://TopEducationFinder.info

They offer the largest database of universities and colleges.

I really hope that will help

What's the best laptop for incoming college students?




Amanda


I'm going to be a freshman majoring in Nursing. Im also due for a new laptop. What would be the best laptop for me to get? I also need lots of space for my itunes.


Answer
This buying guide should help: http://johnlamansky.com/tech/laptops-for-college-students/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best laptop for a college student majoring in nursing?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment